Thanks to Blizzard, We have 3 tickets to BlizzCon 2009 to give out to all the Blizzard lovers on Wikia! Now, rumors abound ragarding what awaits at BlizzCon, and we've got a few guesses as to what might be revealeded - StarCraft II news, Diablo III characters and possible beta key info, as well as a possible WoW expansion due sooner rather than later, but you'll have to tell us!
Fresh out of, ahem, more creative ideas and desperately in need of a good laugh, we decided to have a limerick write-off. Submit your most creative limericks for a panel of judges to peruse and get a chance to win a coveted BlizzCon '09 ticket.
Don't know what a limerick is? We've got you covered. Check out our amazing example below:
"There once was an orc in Storm Peaks
He caused many elves warm leaks
One day a gnome
Read from his tome
Now the orc moos when he speaks"
Click here to enter your limerick
How it works
- Create a limerick (keep it safe for the kiddies please) highlighting something about any Blizzard game.
- Enter as many times as you like, although you will be eligible for only one ticket, regardless of the number of submissions.
- Standard limericks follow a pattern of five lines with a rhyming pattern of AABBA.
- Limericks are typically humorous, but feel free to come up with your own interpretation.
How to enter
- Click here to add your limerick.
- Make sure to sign your post.
- Winners will be announced on the WoWWiki forums!
- Original work only please.
- You can submit as many limericks as you want, but only one may win.
- Open for U.S. only. We know it sucks, but check out the official rules for details).
- Contest ends on June 19th, 2009.
What you can win!
- One of three sold out BlizzCon 2009 tickets
Visit Talk:WoWWiki BlizzCon 2009 if you have any questions about this event!